- Statement of Faith
- Constitution and Canons ACA
- Constitution and Canons DNE
- Episcopal Visits 2016
- Cycle of Prayer 2017
- Diocesan Links
- Parish Resources
- NEW! Open Positions
- Logos House of Theological Studies
- Logos House Course Catalog 2015
- St. Luke's Camp
- Anglican Church in America
- Diocese of the Eastern United States
- Diocese of the Missouri Valley
- Diocese of the West
- Traditional Anglican Communion
- International Anglican Fellowship
- Anglican Province of America (APA)
- Facebook page
Bishop Suffragan: The Rt. Rev. Dr. James Hiles
Canon to the Ordinary:The Very Reverend Alexander Henderson “Hendy” Webb
Secretary: Linnea Shaver
Treasurer: Katherine Lippman
Chancellor: Walter W Jones Jr
Archdeacon: The Ven. Alan Koller
Information Officer: Bonnie Turner
Diocesan Mailing Address
The Most Rev Brian R Marsh
Po Box 963
Belchertown, Ma 01007
Northeast AnglicanClick here for text only version.
|Parishes needing clergy||Recruiting
|The Search and Call process|
St. Elizabeth's Anglican Church worships in a lovely stone building in a beautiful wooded area of Tuxedo, New York.
The parish also has the use of a parish house across from the church. The parish is stable and dedicated to serve the work of God. Currently, the parish is being served by interim clergy.
This would be an ideal cure for bi-vocational or retired clergy or priests who also serve as hospital chaplains. Tuxedo is within commuting distance of New York City and other major metropolitan areas.
Interested clergy should contact the Most Reverend Brian R. Marsh, Bishop Ordinary at: email@example.com
St. Augustine of Canterbury Anglican Church in Scarborough, Maine is seeking a deacon or a retired or bi-vocational priest to serve its parish. Scarborough is a small, coastal Maine town just south of the Portland urban area. The parish is nine-years old and ready to enter a phase of true growth and development. For most of its history, St. Augustine’s has been served by temporary clergy but we are now seeking permanent clergy for services, visiting shut-ins and strengthening our presence in the community. The Parish Profile is available on the parish web site, http://staugustine-aca.org/ which fully describes who we are and what we are looking for.
Interested clergy should contact the Most Reverend Brian R. Marsh, Bishop Ordinary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Cross Rector Search Notification
Holy Cross Anglican Church in America , 615 Bay Road, Webster, NY 14580, is looking for a bi-vocational priest to be our dedicated, part-time Rector. Holy Cross ACA was established to maintain original Anglican traditions and values.
Webster, established in 1840, is a suburb of Rochester, NY 14580, USA. with Lake Ontario as its northern border. The population was 42,641 at the 2010 census.
Our building dates back to 1839 as a one-room school house. In 1977, we leased the abandoned school building to house our newly formed Anglican parish. The first official Sunday service was on June 4, 1978. We still revere and use the 1928 Book of Common Prayer every Sunday and other occasions.
For more information, interested Clergy for the bi-vocational, dedicated, part-time Rector’s position should contact:
The Diocese of the Northeast, Anglican Church in America, is actively seeking men who have a call to holy orders.
Men of any age are called by God to serve His church.
If you would like to speak with someone about your call to serve God's church, please contact
The Search and Call process involves the following steps:
1. first, the parish must say goodbye to its parish priest, he to the parish (nothing further should happen until this has been done);
2. a parish profile must be developed, a profile that includes input from all members of the congregation;
3. resumes and CVs are then collected by the bishop's office and candidates who meet the pastoral and educational requirements are referred to the parish search committee;
4. Interviews are arranged by the parish in conjunction with the search committee;
5. in concert with the bishop, a call is issued.